There are lots of ways to show your pet your affection and care. Giving them a balanced diet, providing daily exercise and fun, watching their weight and keeping a check on their all-round health are all part of being a responsible pet owner. Adding pet vitamins to your dog’s diet should be added to this basic list. Vitamins are vital to the health and well-being of humans and animals alike. Here are 5 good reasons why your dog should be given daily pet vitamins:
- To support healthy joints and hips, which can be a common problem as dogs age.
- For a healthy immune system, bolstering your dog’s natural defense against germs and pollution. Pet supplements include vital antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system. This may enable your dog to help fight sickness.
- Pet vitamins maintain overall good health from nose to tail, with a glossy, shiny coat to prove it. A good pet supplement will include the perfect balance of necessary Vitamins from A to Zinc to boost and maintain natural energy levels.
- Specific ingredients are included in pet multivitamins to maintain kidney and heart health, the key to a long and healthy life for your pet.
- Pet vitamins include Omega Fatty Acids with DHA which are often lacking in a dried or processed food diet. These essentials are necessary for ensuring optimal brain function and bright mental alertness.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3090631